Published On: 2016-02-01 02:39:45
MBA 2016 Admissions Open at College of Engineering, Trivandrum
Applications are invited by College of Engineering, Trivandrum (CET) for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at CET-School of Management for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for College of Engineering:
- Candidates should have passed in the degree level examination with 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognized by University of Kerala.
- For B.A/B.Sc and B.Com students, a pass in the examination with 50% marks in Part III is the eligible qualification.
- Students appearing for the final year/semester degree examination in 2016 can also apply.
- Applicants must have a valid score in CMAT/CAT/MAT, the national level common entrance examinations for MBA admission.
How to Apply for College of Engineering:
- Candidates can download the application form.
- The duly filled application should be sent to The Principal, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram- 695016, along with a demand draft for Rs. 500 drawn in favour of CET School of Management, College of Engineering Trivandrum, payable at Trivandrum towards application fee.
- Application can also be obtained from CET-School of Management (Department of Business Administration), College of Engineering Trivandrum, on payment of Rs 500/- or by post with additional Rs. 100 towards postal charges.
- The envelopes enclosing the applications must clearly mention "Admission to MBA program 2016".
Selection Procedure for College of Engineering:
- On the basis of the valid CMAT/CAT/MAT score, candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and interview.
- Final admission will be made on the basis of an index score computed using the entrance examination score (80% weight), performance in GD (10% weight) and interview (10% weight).
Last date for receiving filled in application forms: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Date of GD and interview: Saturday, May 09, 2016 to Thursday, May 14, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please click College of Engineering.