Published On: 2016-07-22 07:19:49
IIM Calcutta Invites Applications for Executive PGP in Management 2017.
Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta for admission to one year residential Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPEX) in Management for the commencing session 2017-18.
PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives) is IIM Calcutta's One Year Full Time Residential Programme meant for Executives with more than five years of professional experience. IIM Calcutta is the first management institute in the country to be Triple Crowned – to be accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, i.e., accredited by all the three major accreditation agencies in the world for management education.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Calcutta:
Executives with a bachelor's degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline
Candidates should have at least 5 years of full time post qualification managerial/professional experience as on March 31, 2017.
A valid GMAT score is also required. Applying candidate must have taken the GMAT examination within last 36 months of application date.
How to Apply for IIM, Calcutta:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates have to register first by entering their details.
- Candidates will be required to make a payment of INR 2000/- (non-refundable). Candidates can make the payment on-line either by debit/credit card or using the net banking facility
- Alternately candidates can also make the payment through a demand draft/banker’s cheque drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta” and payable at Kolkata, India
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Calcutta:
- Selection of candidate is based on professional experience, academic record, GMAT score and personal interview. In addition to these candidates are required to submit a statement of purpose and recommendations. An overall assessment is made on the basis of all these factors for selecting candidates for admission.
- The Institute does not use any pre-determined GMAT score.
- Date for downloading application Form and applying Online: Thursday, June 30, 2016 onward
- Submission of duly completed Application Form: Tuesday, October 25, 2016.
- Announcement of short-listed candidates: 1st week of November, 2016.
- Interview of short listed candidates: Second week of November, 2016.
- Announcement of selected candidates: Last week of November, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Calcutta.