Published On: 2016-02-01 01:33:25
Admissions Open at NIT, Rourkela for MBA Program 2016
Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2016-18.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT, Rourkela:
- The minimum eligibility criterion is B.Tech degree in any branch of engineering with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
- This CGPA/percentage should be the aggregate CGPA/percentage based on all semesters/years.
- Applicants who have qualified in reputed national or international tests for admission to Business Schools and secured high scores will get preference.
- The candidates appearing B.Tech (final semester) examination may also apply.
How to Apply for NIT, Rourkela:
Candidates can apply online.
Applicants are advised to pay application fee of Rs.500/- online in the application portal.
Applicants are not required to send hard copy of the application form or any other document to NIT Rourkela.
Selection Procedure for NIT, Rourkela:
- Applicants satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and personal interview.
- If the number of applicants will be reasonably high, department may set a higher score in academic career as the minimum qualifying criteria to be called for interview.
- Final selection will be based on group discussion, personal interview conducted by the Institute, academic career and score of reputed national or international tests for admission to business schools as per following weightage:
|National Level Test Score Value||100|
- Closing date for online application: Thursday, March 10, 2016.
- Publication of list of applicants called for GD and personal interview in the institute website: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
- Date of GD and interview: Saturday, April 02, 2016 to Sunday, April 03, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please click NIT, Rourkela.