Published On: 2016-04-07 06:16:29
Admissions Open at MNIT, Jaipur for MBA Program 2016
Applications are invited by Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic session 2016-17.
Eligibility Criteria for MNIT, Jaipur:
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10 point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
- Candidate should have appeared in any of the management admission tests: CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT.
How to Apply for MNIT, Jaipur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for general/OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates can be paid online.
Selection Procedure for MNIT, Jaipur:
- Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit list created on the basis of points obtained on selection criteria including percentage of scores obtained in any one of the listed management admission tests, overall academic performance in secondary school examinations, senior secondary school examinations and graduation, any academic qualification higher than the minimum eligibility criteria, work experience, and scores obtained in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) conducted by MNIT Jaipur.
- Last date of online filing of applications for second round of GD/PI: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Date of GD/PI for second round: Saturday, May 14, 2016 to Sunday, May 15, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please click MNIT, Jaipur