Published On: 2016-04-07 06:11:16
Admissions Open at Goenka College, Kolkata for MBA Programs 2016
Applications are invited by Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in various specializations for the session 2016-18.
Eligibility Criteria for Goenka College, Kolkata:
- Candidates should have completed their graduation in Science honours/ Commerce/ Arts or graduation in Engineering/ Medicine/ Law from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who completed their graduation in 2013/ 2014 / 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who will appear the final examination in 2016 and expecting the Results within Sunday, July 31, 2016 can also apply.
For more information on eligibility criteria, please visit their offical website.
How to Apply for Goenka College, Kolkata:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to take the print-out of the auto-generated challan and have to deposit Rs.100/- in the college office on all working days within 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm.
For more information on application procedure, please visit their offical website.
Selection Procedure for Goenka College, Kolkata:
- Applicants must have a valid C-MAT score.
- Selection of candidates will be based on Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute. The selected candidates will be notified through e-mail / phone.
Last date for submission of application: Tuesday, April 19, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please click Goenka College, Kolkata